We use a variety of products in our facilities, including but not limited to:
Agilent Technologies 81130A 400/660MHz Pulse/Data Generator
- The Agilent 81130A is a pulse and data generator with one or two output channels. It is capable of generating all standard pulses, bursts, and patterns of pulses needed to test current logic technologies and other digital designs up to 400 MHz/3.8V or 660 MHz/2.5V. It uses confident characterizations of the device under test (DUT) and has a stable internal PLL oscillator.
Spectracom SecureSync Time & Frequency Reference System
- SecureSync can synchronize to GPS, SAASM GPS, multi-GNSS and others, has modular (configure-to-order) ruggedized shock and vibration-tested chassis (1RU), and can generate virtually any time and frequency output signals.
Spectracom Model 9183 NetClock/GPS Master Clock
- The Model 9183 is called an NTP time server as it provides disciplined timing using NTP (Network Time Protocol), and is also called a Master Clock as it meets or exceeds the NENA (National Emergency Numbers Association) master clock standard.
Agilent Technologies InifiiVision MSO-X2024A
- An MSO-X2024A lets you debug your mixed-signal designs using analog signals and tightly correlated digital signals simultaneously. The 8 digital channels have a 1 GSa/s sample rate, with a 50 MHz toggle rate.
Siglent Technologies SDG1025
- The SDG1025 uses direct digital synthesis (DDS) technology creating accurate, stable, clean and low distortion output signals. It provides fast rising and falling edge square waves up to 25MHz. It has dual-channel output and each channel can output waveforms up to 50MHz (Sine Wave).
Keysight Technologies InfiniiVision MSO-X4154A
- With 1.5 GHz, 4 analog plus 16 digital channels, the MSO-X4154A can isolate signals in seconds with exclusive Zone touch triggering and easily view signals on the large 12.1-inch touch screen.
Siglent Technologies SPD3303D
- The SPD3003D has 3 outputs modes: independent, parallel and series. Maximum output power is rated at 220 watts. Siglent’s SPD3303D/S power supplies are well suited for various applications including design and research, production, education, service, and more.
Agilent Technologies 53230A
- In addition to the typical frequency and time interval measurements, continuous/gap-free measurements are available for basic modulation domain analysis.
- The Xantrex HPD60-5 employs high frequency switching regulator technology to achieve high power density and small package size, and a linear post-regulator circuit with low-output noise.